Motivational Speech (How a person can outcome from RELATIONSHIP or DIVORCE)

Motivational Speech (How a person can outcome from RELATIONSHIP or DIVORCE)
Motivational Speech (How a person can outcome from RELATIONSHIP or DIVORCE)



Recently, an IT Company was invited me for giving motivational speech in Meerut. We on the behalf of Digital World Computer were elaborating on the topic “How personal life beneficial for your professional life” or “How you dedicated towards professional life if you are happy in personal life”.

At the End, a best employee of the company asks me a question. The question was “Sir, recently I divorced and I lost my child custody too. I want to quit from my job because I have enough money to survive my rest of the life.”

I have no quick reply because I was survived in the same case. But I was recovered my life as I can.
Company Manager wants that employee don’t quit the job.

It is the toughest time when I heard that this workshop conducted to target this employee.

A single situation affects our Emotional Level, confidence level, physiological level, conciseness, self evaluation level and thinking capacity, etc.

1.      Make a supportive Social Network
2.      Redefine Yourself
3.      Minimize the impact on Kids

General Recommendations:

1.      Don’t be loose your confidence.
2.      Think about your first meeting, what’s your position that time.
3.      Improve your position, if you will succeed in life than you can give it to your children.
4.      Forget about the past and Live in the present.
5.      Spend your time with your loved ones.
6.      Attend party invitation and Enjoy each moment of your life.
7.      Write Poems, Stories or dairy whatever you liked most.
8.      Listen music, do yoga and others.
9.      Change your goal, mission and career status.
           10.  Start a relation and reboot your new life.